DRONE FOCUS CONFERENCE | EVENT DAY INFO
REGISTRATION + CHECK-IN
Location: Avalon Events Center
2525 9th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103
- May 28th, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- May 29th, 7:00am
PARKING & ACCESS
- Parking is available at the Avalon Events Center in their main lot, and in a smaller lot just North of the Avalon and Town & Country Credit Union. The lots are entered at the South end, via 9th Ave S.
- You can access the Avalon Events Center via Interstate 29, getting off at Exit 64 (13th Ave S.) heading East, then going North on 25th St. S., and then West on 9th Ave S.
EVENT MAP + SCHEDULE
The Avalon Events Center (2525 9th Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103) will be the main venue for all sessions, lunches, and workshops. There will be no offsite events.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Dress is what makes you feel comfortable. Attendees wear anything from full military dress to jeans and a t-shirt.
WHAT TO BRING?
Some common items would be business cards, a notepad, a pen, a reusable water bottle, and an open mind
MAXIMIZING DRONE FOCUS
CONNECT! Put yourself out there and connect with your fellow attendees as well as the speakers. You have the ability to make your time at Drone Focus valuable.
- During the event, we’ll plan a mid-morning and mid-afternoon break. In addition to snacks and beverages and unlimited coffee, you will be able to connect with your fellow attendees, view the Film Festival submissions and browse the industry booths.
NOTE: There WILL be nut products at this event. If you have a serious nut allergy, we urge you to take all necessary precautions.
BREAKFAST & LUNCH
May 29, 2019
- Coffee (Twenty Below Coffee Co.) & Water
- Fruit, pastries, donuts, mini muffins
- Box Lunch - Ham or Turkey Sandwich with chips, banana, and cookie
- Gluten Free bun, Veggie Wrap with Chips and Fruit available
- Variety of snacks available.
DRONE FOCUS FEST
- When: May 28th, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Where: Avalon Events Center
Drone Focus Fest is an opportunity to socialize and network with other industry experts and enthusiasts. Enjoy BBQ style burgers/brats with chips, watermelon, water or soda.
- Bean burger with gluten free bun and bag of chips for vegetarian, gluten free bun option
NOTE: This is an outdoor event so you may want to bring a jacket or sweater.